Simply Professional Cal Mag Formula
A 100% soluble, easy to use concentrate powder fortified with chelated iron.
Correct deficiencies associated with:
- The use of reverse osmosis water
- Particular feeding regimens
- Poorly buffered coco coir
To Use as a Nutrient Supplement
- For use in Hydro, Coco, Soil, DWC & Foliar Feeding
- Mix at a rate of ¼ Teaspoon (1.25 grams) per gallon of water
- Supplement Cal-Mag up to an EC of 0.3 – 0.4 (150 – 200 ppm)
To Use as a Buffer Coco Coir
- For best results use with clean water, low in total dissolved solids < 400ppm.
- Properly buffered coco is essential to prevent nutrient deficiencies
- Mix at a rate of 1 Teaspoon (5 grams) per gallon of water
- Fully submerge coco coir in Cal Mag solution and soak for 8 hours
High Performance Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water use with Simply Professional Formula
We have seen a wide range of performance with different reverse osmosis systems that cultivators use to filter their water. Some RO systems are extremely effective at removing all the minerals and carbonates from the source water. With this type of water and for best results we recommend that some minerals are replenished with Cal-Mag Formula before mixing in Simply Professional Vegetation & Transition Formula. Supplement Cal-Mag up to an EC of 0.3 – 0.4 (150 – 200 ppm).
Additionally with this highly purified water Simply Professional Formulas mix at low pH and outside of our recommended pH range of 5.5 – 7.5 For best results you will want to make sure the pH of your solution is above 5.5, use a high-quality pH up such as Simply Professional’s pH UP Formula. Use any pH up or pH down product sparingly and creep up on our desired pH target.